Once you have tried this Keto Cheese omelet, you will never make a regular omelet ever again, I promise! With its irresistible rigidity and incredibly rich filling, this cheese-based miracle makes the traditional scandal a disgrace. Perfect for a delicious breakfast but also an impressive option for a quick keto lunch or dinner.
After trying this Omelette Recipe with a cheesy cheese outside you will never make a regular omelet again, I promise! You can choose your filling also. I like to use spinach, tomatoes, cheese, and oregano for a pizza omelet taste!
2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
½ tbsp butter or coconut oil (optional)
75 grams (¾ cup) shredded cheese
2 mushrooms, sliced
2 (30-35 grams approx) cherry tomatoes, sliced
½ cup baby spinach
2 tbsp cream cheese (optional)
25 grams deli turkey
1 tsp dried oregano
salt and ground black pepper as per taste
- Beat eggs & cream in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter over medium flame in a frying pan that can be used. Spread the cheese in an even layer in the pan, so cover the entire bottom. Fry over medium heat until bubbly.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture over the cheese and reduce the heat. Cook for a few minutes without moving.
- Fill one half with mushrooms, tomatoes, baby spinach, cream cheese, turkey, and oregano. Fry for a few more minutes.
- When the egg mixture begins to set (it may still be looser, but not very loose), turn the empty part on the side of the toppings, forming a crescent. Fry for another few minutes and enjoy!
- There is an infinite number of ways to vary the filling, here are a few suggestions: mozzarella and pesto, taco mince and avocado, smoked salmon, cream cheese and baby spinach, tuna, mayonnaise, and scallions.
Nutritional Values of Keto Cheese omelet
Although we have completed the recipe we need to know some very important facts. That is its Nutritional Value.
Here you will be getting a pretty clear view of how much Carbohydrate, Protein, Fats & calories you will be consuming in this dish.
Below 4 % carbs or, 7 g of carbs or less if it is a meal, is a Ketogenic diet.
- Net Carbohydrate: 3% (5g)
- Protien: 26% (39g)
- Fat: 71% (48g)
- kcal: 610
So this is how you can make the delicious Keto Cheese omelet in your kitchen. It is yummy & safe too. Our chefs first try the recipe in our kitchen then publish it for you to enjoy the yumminess of the food & continue your Ketogenic Diet. So, when are you trying this recipe in your kitchen? Come on! do this dish in your kitchen & comment to me below about the recipe. Hoping that you & your family will like the above dish. Waiting for your comment! Live fit, Stay healthy.
Are you looking for a Keto Snack Box… Click on the below link to buy it from AMAZON.com