Crispy Keto Cauliflower Pancakes may not sound very appealing but wait until you try these! Surprisingly fun and hard to believe they are actually ready for you! These are delicious only but can be dipped in tomato sauce, pasta sauce, marinara sauce, salsa, etc. Ideal for a light breakfast or snack. More importantly, these are very low in carbs.
Crispy Cauliflower PancakesCourse: Keto, Breakfast, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Crispy Keto Cauliflower Pancakes are delicious only but can be dipped in tomato sauce, pasta sauce, marinara sauce, salsa, etc. Ideal for a light breakfast or snack. More importantly, these are very low in carbs.
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 cups grated cauliflower
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup 1% cottage cheese, drained
¼ cup egg whites
1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®), or to taste
2 teaspoons dried parsley
1 teaspoon dried oregano
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sprinkle a 12-cup muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add cauliflower, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir until the cauliflower turns slightly brownish and the garlic and onions soften for approx 6 to 8 minutes. Place in a bowl and cool.
- Put cottage cheese, egg whites, hot sauce, parsley, oregano, and garlic flour in a blender. Mix until smooth. Pour into a bowl of cauliflower mixture; mix thoroughly. Spoon mixture evenly into greased muffin cups and press down so that the pancakes are even and flat.
- Bake in a preheated oven until the edges and tops are golden and crispy, about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot & Enjoy.
- You can use hot sauce instead of tomato sauce as a dip if you like to make the pancakes
Nutritional Values of Crispy Keto Cauliflower Pancakes
Although we have completed the recipe we need to know some very important facts. That is its Nutritional Value.
Here you will be getting a pretty clear view of how much Carbohydrate, Protein, Fats & calories you will be consuming in this dish.
Below 4 % carbs or, 7 g of carbs or less if it is a meal, is a Ketogenic diet.
- Net Carbohydrate: 2% (1.8g)
- Protien: 27% (3.3g)
- Fat: 65% (4.2g)
- kcal: 41.1
So this is how you can make the delicious Crispy Keto Cauliflower Pancakes in your kitchen. It is yummy & safe too. Our chefs first try the recipe in our kitchen then publish it for you to enjoy the yumminess of the food & continue your Ketogenic Diet. So, when are you trying this recipe in your kitchen? Come on! do this dish in your kitchen & comment to me below about the recipe. Waiting for your comment! Live fit, Stay healthy.