Welcome to one of my all-time favorite Keto dishes: Italian Keto Meatballs with Mozzarella Cheese.
Italian Keto Meatballs with Mozzarella Cheese is one of the most delicious dishes for lunch or dinner. Tomato sauce is delicious, rich, and comforting. Mozzarella, fresh and creamy. Meatballs, with the right touch of onion and basil. It’s like a night of spaghetti, without the carbs. Enjoy all the ketolicious bites!
Italian Keto Meatballs with Mozzarella CheeseCourse: keto, AppetizersCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Medium
Tomato sauce is delicious, rich, and comforting. Mozzarella, fresh and creamy. Meatballs, with the right touch of onion and basil. It’s like a night of spaghetti, without the carbs.
1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
¾ cup (60g) shredded Parmesan cheese
½ tbsp dried basil
½ tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp ground black pepper
3 tbsp olive oil
1¾ cups (1 lb) canned whole tomatoes
2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
7 oz. (6½ cups) fresh spinach
150 grams (1¼ cups) fresh mozzarella cheese
salt and pepper
- Place beef, parmesan cheese, egg, salt, and spices in a bowl and mix well. Make the mixture into meatballs, about 1 oz (30 grams) each. It helps to keep your hands wet while making balls.
- Heat the olive oil in a large bag and remove the meatballs until they are golden brown on all sides.
- Reduce heat and add canned tomatoes. Allow for 15 minutes in simmering heat, stirring every couple of minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the parsley and stir. You can prepare a meal up to this point for freezing.
- Melt the butter in a separate frying pan and fry the spinach for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the spinach to the meatballs, then stir to combine.
- Serve with mozzarella cheese on top, split into bite-size pieces.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Do you like it hot? Replace half the ground beef with spicy Italian sausages. Add the reddish-brown flakes, as needed.
Nutritional Values of Italian Keto Meatballs with Mozzarella Cheese
Although we have completed the recipe we need to know some very important facts. That is its Nutritional Value.
Here you will be getting a pretty clear view of how much Carbohydrate, Protein, Fats & calories you will be consuming in this dish.
Below 4 % carbs or, 7 g of carbs or less if it is a meal, is a Ketogenic diet.
- Net Carbohydrate: 3% (5g)
- Protien: 25% (39g)
- Fat: 72% (49g)
- kcal: 628
Want to lose more than 7lbs in 1 week? 1000+ made it possible. It's time for you. Join our diet program for FREE to make it happen. Click below to Register.
OFFER VALID FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY.
So this is how you can make the delicious Italian Keto Meatballs with Mozzarella Cheese in your kitchen. It is yummy & safe too. Our chefs first try the recipe in our kitchen then publish it for you to enjoy the yumminess of the food & continue your Ketogenic Diet. So, when are you trying this recipe in your kitchen? Come on! do this dish in your kitchen & comment to me below about the recipe. Waiting for your comment! Live fit, Stay healthy.