You can make a warm and satisfying hot breakfast – like this Keto veggie scramble recipe! I will show you how to make scrambled eggs with vegetables in less than 20 minutes, so you still have time to sit down and enjoy it before going outdoor.
Of course, you can prepare a breakfast casserole or freeze a breakfast sandwich which you can just reheat & eat. But, for me personally, nothing compares to a freshly cooked meal – this is why veggie fries are one of my favorite recipes.
Fresh vegetables in a pan, add whisked eggs, and everything is cooked in just a few minutes! Take a few minutes to cut your vegetables on the day of preparation or ahead of time, and your simple Keto veggie scramble worries become much easier.
Scrambled eggs with chopped mushrooms and peppers are topped with Parmesan cheese and sliced green onions. A delicious keto, fast, easy, and on the go.
1 tbsp butter
30g (approx) mushrooms, sliced
30g (approx) red bell peppers, diced
¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
½ scallion, chopped
salt and ground black pepper
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan on medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms, chopped red peppers, season with salt and pepper, and fry until soft.
- Crack the eggs straight into the pan and stir right away so everything gets well incorporated.
- Move spatula across the bottom and side of the skillet to form large, soft curds. Cook until no visible liquid egg remains, but the eggs are not dry.
- Put the scramble on a plate and top with shredded parmesan and scallions.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Use a Microplane to grate the Parmesan cheese even finer for an even fluffier result.
- If you prefer to mix the Parmesan cheese into the scramble, this is also a tasty option.
Nutritional Values of Keto Veggie Scramble
Although we have completed the recipe we need to know some very important facts. That is its Nutritional Value.
Here you will be getting a pretty clear view of how much Carbohydrate, Protein, Fats & calories you will be consuming in this dish.
Below 4 % carbs or, 7 g of carbs or less if it is a meal, is a Ketogenic diet.
- Net Carbohydrate: 4% (4g)
- Protien: 28% (32g)
- Fat: 68% (34g)
- kcal: 455
Isn’t that very easy & simple? It’s very yummy & safe too. It’s one of the most popular breakfast recipes used worldwide. I know that you have also tried it before & if not, then you must try it today.
Our chefs first try the recipe in our kitchen then publish it for you to enjoy the yumminess of the food & continue your Ketogenic Diet. So, when are you making this recipe in your kitchen? Come on! do this dish in your kitchen & comment to me below about the recipe. Waiting for your comment! Live fit, Stay healthy.