Be prepared to get your hands dirty with this quick and healthy burger! Keto Chicken Burger with Jalapeno Aioli, made with sliced chicken breast fillets, cheddar cheese, onions, tomatoes, and jalapeno aioli all wrapped in spicy salad leaves. Cook the chicken on the stovetop or better – on the grill for more flavor.
While I was away on my Cross Country Trip with my family, I asked one of my favorite low-carb bloggers to make a delicious recipe that would be great for Father’s Day or just be awesome for the grilling season, and he had provided me this mind-blowing recipe! Now it’s time for me to share it with you all.
Keto Chicken Burger with Jalapeno AioliCourse: KetoCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Keto Chicken Burger, made with sliced chicken breast fillets, cheddar cheese, onions, tomatoes, and jalapeno aioli all wrapped in spicy salad leaves
½ cup mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise
2 tbsp pickled jalapeños, minced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 lb chicken breasts
2 tbsp butter
8 butterhead lettuce leaves
4 slices cheddar cheese
1 tomato, sliced
½ yellow onion, sliced
salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Slice the tomato and onion. Trim and wash the lettuce leaves.
- Mix the ingredients for the jalapeño aioli in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally. If the chicken breasts are big you can cut them into three pieces. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter to a large frying pan on medium-high heat. When the butter has stopped sizzling add the sliced chicken. Fry them on both sides until cooked through (no longer pink in the middle).
- Lower the heat. Place the cheese on top of the chicken and continue frying until the cheese starts to melt.
- Put a salad leaf on each plate, then put the chicken on top, a dollop of the jalapeño aioli, tomato, and onion. Finish off with a salad leaf.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- If you wish, you can customize it by adding your favorite veggies but remember to keep the dish, Keto specific.
Nutritional Values of Keto Chicken Burger with Jalapeno Aioli
Although we have completed the recipe we need to know some very important facts. That is its Nutritional Value.
Here you will be getting a pretty clear view of how much Carbohydrate, Protein, Fats & calories you will be consuming in this dish.
Below 4 % carbs or, 7 g of carbs or less if it is a meal, is a Ketogenic diet.
- Net Carbohydrate: 3% (3g)
- Protien: 27% (31g)
- Fat: 70% (30g)
- kcal: 460
Isn’t that very easy & simple? It’s very yummy & safe too. Our chefs first try the recipe in our kitchen then publish it for you to enjoy the yumminess of the food & continue your Ketogenic Diet. So, when are you making this recipe in your kitchen? Come on! do this dish in your kitchen & comment to me below about the recipe. Waiting for your comment! Live fit, Stay healthy.